Sunday 23 October 2011

NOTD - 2true no.10 & Milani Special FX Silver

This week I have had navy on my mind and so I just had to nail (excuse the pun) my lemming!

I happened to stumble across this navy in Superdrug on the 2true stand. The name of the polish is "2true Fast Dry Colour Quick Nail Polish - Shade 10". I was a bit sceptical about the quality of a cheapie at £1.99 or 3 for £5.00 but it was my first time trying out this brand and for that price I couldn't complain! It just so happens that I absolutely love it! I am so impressed with the quality of the "new flat brush" which gave a great streak free and easy application! The polish is a very pigmented navy creme and is opaque in just one coat but as standard I always apply two. There is a good glossy shine without top coat. Unfortunately I cannot speak for the drying time as I just automatically paint each hand after the other without allowing for drying time (my bad). The only one thing I disliked was upon clean up where I applied the remover around the sides there would still remain a blue staining so I can only imagine on removal my nails will be well and truly smurfed! Overall I am super impressed and pleased I picked this brand and shade.

I also decided to add an accent finger for this manicure and applied 1 coat of Barry M Silver Foil followed by 2 coats of Milani Special FX Silver Chunky Hexagonal Glitter. I am looking forward to trying this out on all fingers as it reminds me of Minx and looks very bling!!! I am loving the navy and silver combination!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment