Tuesday 20 December 2011

NOTD - Barry M Blue Glitter

Hey lovelies!

Today I am wearing Barry M's "Blue Glitter 146" Nail Polish. This is a clear based polish with a hint of blue packed full of small blue glitter particles. To achieve full opacity it took just two coats which was impressive! However, the drying time took forever inbetween coats much to my annoyance as I bodged a few nails! As you will see from the photos below the glitter is very sparkly but even more so in real life! Also, the colour in the photos I don't feel truly represents the colour in real life as it is more of a beautiful cyan blue and soooooo pretty! This reminds me of OPI's "Absolutely Alice" which I think I might try and re-create by throwing a gold glitter on top later!

Super impressed with this as it is a cheaper polish RRP £2.95. I searched high and low locally and I actually only found it in Birmingham!

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! LOVE IT! Really surprised that its only two coats. I love barry m <3 gonna have to pop out to boots to buy some asap

    lovely blog anyways, will follow when i go on the laptop as im currently on my phone which makes it a hassle to do something like follow someone! :L

    check out my blog? Allthingsnails9.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete