Saturday 3 December 2011

NOTD - PCF Christmas Challenge - Snowglobe

Hey lovelies!

Today is my first contribution to the 31 days of Christmas Challenge (day 3 - Snowglobe) set by the Purple Crumpet Fairy group over on Facebook.

For this look I used two coats of OPI's "Alpine Snow" which gave an opaque base of pure white for the snowy background. For the glittery Snowglobe effect I used China Glaze's "Snowglobe" this was one of my untried polishes that I bought not too long ago! I obviously had to use this polish as it resembles the snowy glitter effect so well and given the name of the polish this was an obvious choice! The polish is a clear base with lots of small hexagons and some larger hexagons which are iridescent and reflect green, blue, purple, orange and pink and is so pretty! I used two coats of Snowglobe on top and the application was good! I am impressed with the overall look as it definitely looks wintry and festive and ultimately reminds me of a Snowglobe!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment