Friday 20 January 2012

NOTD - PCF Glitterbomb - Deborah Lippmann Forget You

Hey lovelies!

It's time for another Friday challenge and this week's theme is "Glitterbomb" chosen by Abby.

I have so many untried glitters in my stash and eventually decided on using Deborah Lippmann's "Forget You" which was one of the trio of polishes in the Get This Party Started Gift Set that I purchased from House of Fraser.

Forget You is a black jelly based polish packed with multi-colour glitter (Happy Birthday in a black base). The glitter is made up of small and medium hexagon glitters with colours such as silver, blue, green, pink, orange, gold and red.

I used two coats to achieve full opacity and had no issues with application. I love this as the glitter on the first coats shows up through the black base and this gives a different look to just layering a glitter over a black which I think looks great!

What do you think? X

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colours, i have just ordered my first DL polishes very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great doesn't it xxx i decided i didn't need this, and maybe i don't, but you can't deny its awesomeness x

    ReplyDelete