Monday 9 January 2012

NOTD - Sally Hansen So Much Fawn

Hey lovelies!

So there I was faced with a dilemma... What polish to wear? Well let me tell you this was no easy decision given all the lovely polishes I received for Christmas and the many I have bought since!

I finally decided to wear Sally Hansen's "So Much Fawn" that my mum bought for me from Poundland (yes that's right Poundland) in Nottingham on New Year's Eve. I opted for this colour as this type of shade has recently become one of my favourites and I have been desperately lemming OPI's "Kreme de la Kremlin". So Much Fawn is a rusty pink/terracotta creme it is very pigmented and nearly a one coater but I used two coats for full opacity. I am in love with this polish and I think I love it all the more for being such a bargain! I know that Sally Hansen have brought a new shaped bottle out with this same shade but the bottle sold in Poundland is the old shape. This is definitely a pound well spent so thanks mum.

What do you think? X

4 comments:

  1. That's a really nice colour! All the Sally Hansens in my two local Poundlands are gross lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I always thought our local ones sold rubbish Sally Hansen's too but I will be keeping a look out for more like this in future! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I am wearing Sally Hansen 'pat on black' (or some similar name!), it is a blackish purple. I have topped it with a silver Outdoor girl crackle glaze - both from poundland! I have had it on for 4 days and it still looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab!!! Sound lovely I will have to keep my eyes open for those x

    ReplyDelete