Wednesday 1 February 2012

BeautyUK Urban Jungle - Review and Swatches

Hello lovelies!

Today I have the first of three reviews and swatches of some Glam Nails polishes that were kindly sent to me by Beauty UK. Beauty UK are a family run business that sell cosmetics and nail polishes which are available to purchase from their online store www.beautyukcosmetics.co.uk (where they also ship internationally) and they are also available in Superdrug stores. The polishes retail at £1.99 for a 9ml bottle.

The first polish I tried was Beauty UK Glam Nails "Urban Jungle". When I first saw this polish I immediately thought that it was definitely not one I would have purchased as it wasn't normally a colour I would choose to wear. The polish is a perfect dusty khaki green creme. Due to this colour being so out of the norm for me I was intrigued to try this one out first.

The bottle size is 9ml and so the brush understandably is fairly small to work with but I managed ok. The formula was good and the first layer applied well but did require another coat for full coverage. The dry time was fast and the overall appearance was very glossy even without a topcoat.

Overall I am super impressed with this fab military chic polish and I actually am quite in love with it!

What do you think? x

3 comments:

  1. Yay, this color looks good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Beauty UK polishes. I would have picked this up if I didn't already have three similar colours lol

    ReplyDelete