Tuesday 14 February 2012

NOTD - Pink Leopard Print Nails

Happy Valentine's Day Lovelies! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

For my Valentine's manicure I have decided to go for leopard print and the reason being I love all things leopard print and I haven't yet done a pink leopard print!

For my base colour I used 2 coats of OPI's "Sparrow Me The Drama" which is a dusty, pale, pastel, pink creme. Sparrow Me The Drama is from The Pirates of the Caribbean collection released by OPI in 2011. The application of this polish was flawless as expected with OPI. For the leopard spots I used a dotting tool and dipped into Spoiled by Wet n Wild's "Fuzzy Dice" (thanks to my SV) which is a vibrant hot pink creme and I randomly placed dots onto my nails. For the black outlines I used Andrea Fulerton's black "Dot & Flick" pen.

I really love this Valentine's mani as I love the colour pink and love to do leopard print mani's!

What do you think? X

2 comments: