Tuesday 6 March 2012

NOTD - Leopard Nails - Max Factor Prussian Blue and Barry M Gold Foil

Hello Lovelies!

For today's manicure I have experimented with stamping once again! It will come as no surprise to most of you that I love leopard print and so the stamping plate I opted to use was Konad's M57 plate with the leopard print design! For the base colour I used two coats of Max Factor's Mini Nail Effects "Prussian Blue" which is a deep dark blue leaning towards the green side. At two coats it was completely opaque and very shiny. I then used Barry M's "Gold Foil" for the stamping polish and WOW it is just perfect for stamping! Shows up really clearly against the dark base! I stamped the leopard design onto each nail with ease and this has restored my confidence in stamping! So watch this space for more stamping mani's in the future.

Overall, I really love this mani as I think the colour combination works well and of course it's leopard print so how could I not love it?

What do you think? X

3 comments: