Wednesday 21 March 2012

NOTD - Pretty and Polished Jawbreaker

Hey lovelies!

I apologise but my middle nail has broken on my right hand so left hand swatches only for a while I'm afraid! :-(

Today I am wearing one of my recent polishes from Pretty & Polished's Etsy store called "Jawbreaker". Jawbreaker is a franken polish and is a white based polish filled with large blue hexagon, large red square, small blue, gold and red hexagons, green bar, tiny purple round glitters.

For this manicure I firstly applied one coat of OPI's "Alpine Snow" a white creme for my base. I then used two coats of Jawbreaker over the top application was fantastic the only issue I had was that I struggled to get any large red square glitter out of my bottle and I only managed to get one out in the end. I cannot believe how much my nails really do resemble the candy "Jawbreakers" ... I almost want to eat them!!! The photos I took do not do it enough justice because it was dull in the morning when I took them but in the sunlight my nails are so shiny and really look like candy!

I love this polish and can definitely recommend it.

What do you think? X

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! I'm thinking of layering it over Essie Marshmallow but I'll definitely try it over a white cream too. It looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't think I liked this much at first but you made me LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this featured on someone else's blog and I love it. The name is so cool, and reminds me of shopping trips where my mum would bribe me to behave with the biggest gobstopper you have ever seen. Thanks for posting.

    www.wonderlustnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is so cool. I must buy some!!
    Thank you for commenting and following my blog, I am following you back. Loving your blog and the blog name is brilliant :) We are both called Zoe and both obsessed with nails haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I noticed that too! Thank you for following me back I thought I recognised the name when I received the email notification! Lol. Pretty & Polished sells some awesome polishes you must check them out! x

      Delete