Friday 13 April 2012

NOTD - Purple Leopard Print Nails

Hello Lovelies!

Today I am wearing NYC Color "Battery Park Purple" which is a deep purple creme polish. It took me three coats to achieve full opacity but I may have got away with two if I applied it more carefully and waited for it to dry more between coats. I wanted to add some nail art so used Konad's M57 plate with the leopard print design. For the leopard print stamping I used GOSH's "Metallic Purple" which is a pinky, purple lilac metallic polish! This applied and transferred great with the stamping kit and it is a great polish to use for stamping!

I bought GOSH Metallic Purple from Superdrug for £4.99 and NYC was also from Superdrug for £1.79.

What do you think? X

4 comments:

  1. I love your leopard prints! Great color combos and the stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice stamping technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute nails!!


    ♡ whimsicalityindisguise.blogspot.com
    *** Join my International Street Style Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete