Friday 25 May 2012

NOTD - NFU-OH and scribble stamping

Hey Lovelies!

Today I am wearing my existing manicure (NFU-OH's "51") which is a purple jelly flakie polish. I decided to try my hand at stamping again as I am loving the new Cheeky Stamping Plates I bought. I chose the scribble design from plate CH16 and used Barry M's "Lilac Foil" for the stamping.

I am really happy with how this turned out and am looking forward to trying out other mani's with the scribble design! I love it!

What do you think? X

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that is just seriously cool--I clearly need to find this plate! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can get the plate as part of a 26 piece set from Amazon by Cheeky! They are all great I definitely recommend and great value too x

      Delete