Thursday 2 August 2012

NOTD - Nails Inc Portobello Oranges

Hey Lovelies!

Today I am showing you one of last week's mani's which was another stamping mani.

I used Nails Inc "Portobello" a sheer neon orange polish for the base colour. I used two coats to reach opacity. The formula was good and I really like the colour. I used the citrus stamp BM 308 from the new Bundle Monster set and applied it with Konad Special Black polish.

I wasn't too happy with this manicure I don't know why it just didn't sit right with me. Not to mention I asked my other half what I had on my nails to which he replied "flowers" then I asked my dad and he said "ladybirds" (he wasn't wearing his glasses though!!!!) Made me laugh if anything else ... Just shows how uninterested they really are!

What do you think? X

3 comments:

  1. Very cool!!! :D I love how citrus looks!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, I am going to have to use this plate....sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this!!! They do kinda look like flowers though :)

    ReplyDelete