Monday 6 August 2012

NOTD - Sally Hansen Pacific Blue

Hey Lovelies!

Today I am wearing Sally Hansen's Xtreme "Pacific Blue". Pacific Blue is the most gorgeous blue I have tried and yes I have Nails Inc Baker Street. It is just so vibrant and eye-catching! The pigment is very strong and almost a one coater polish but as per the norm I used two. The formula was good too! Unfortunately my photos do not do this polish as much justice as it deserves as my camera just couldn't pick the true colour up!

I am absolutely loving this and it is now without a doubt my favourite blue of all time!

What's more I picked this polish up from the local market for a bargainous £2!

What do you think? X

2 comments:

  1. i love that nail colour :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one, I have both this and Nails Inc Baker Street too, and it is hard to pick a favourite between them it is such a lovely polish and looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete